Friday, January 30, 2009

In which I post about nothing at all

My apologies, but no substantial update today. Ever since my glasses broke last week, reading anything on the computer screen has been getting harder and harder and right now, my head feels like there's a very small horse kicking at the inside of my skull.

Posts currently waiting to be written:

ENTERTAINMENT:
Gaming-related storytelling (and how to pull a game out of the "Combats & Cutscenes" style).
Closed-ended plots and why I find them more compelling than something open-ended (specifically stand-alone books over epic fantasy series, and how much better-paced Lost is now that they know exactly when the show will end.)
Graphic novels, and how I came into the game very late with respect to them.
General "things I like" post to follow the "things I believe" post.

CURRENT EVENTS:
I really want to post about the whole Blagojevich thing now that it's over, but everyone else out on the Nettertubes seems to have done so already.
The experience of the complete clusterf&*# that was the Inauguration (from my standpoint)
And, I'm sure more things that will come up between now and when I can type for more than 5 minutes without a migraine starting.


Hope for me that my optometrist gets replacement frames in.

No comments:

Post a Comment