Tuesday, February 3, 2009

In which my friends engage in douchebaggery

I woke up this morning to discover that I was linked from www.paulandstorm.com as a result of my post last week.

Now, a bit of background: one of my friends, having read said post and being familiar with their podcast, has been mocking me mercilessly for what was described as "rampant linkbaiting". And once I had looked that up and found out what it meant, I must say that this is untrue.

Anyway, this morning, said friend sent me an e-mail saying "Hey, check it out, the podcast came out this morning and they spent a good 30 seconds mocking your linkbaiting."

They did not. But since I can't listen to the podcast at work (as this person knows well), I spent all day thinking that two of my favorite artists had devoted time to PERSONALLY MOCKING ME.

Grrr...

No comments:

Post a Comment